Who is it for?
Anyone leading/supporting/advising implementation of organisational change: coupling this Workshop with your work will help you to increase effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of the change process. You can save weeks or months of frustration by recognising the critical success factors early in any change process, tuning up your change strategies to eliminate waste and optimise scale and pace.
What you get:
- Facilitator training is led by Master Trainer Dr. David Yarrow, who has facilitated many Change, Dialogue and Action workshops and works closely with the Workshop’s author Dr. Andrea Shapiro.
- Hands-on experience of facilitating the Workshop.
- Facilitator materials (detailed Facilitator Guide and ongoing access to the Tipping Point change management simulation software).
- Participant materials (Participant’s Workbook and Creating Contagious Commitment book).
- You’ll be certified to deliver Change, Dialogue and Action Workshops!
Investment in this training, including facilitator materials and refreshments, is £875*, payable on registration.
*£775 for NHS and other not-for-profit organisations. Volume discounts available if booking 3 or more full-fee places. Please get in touch to be issued a discount coupon code.
Registrations are transferable but not refundable (unless the course is cancelled).
Starter kits of participant materials available – these are required for all Workshops you facilitate – ongoing supplies available to purchase in bulk or as needed (£45 per participant, volume discounts available).